vUSA National Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vUSA National Forums

The older forum for the vUSA in vPopulus!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi all im 2Pac :P

Go down 
+4
John Jay
Dan Wang
heliarc
2Pac
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
2Pac

Hi all im 2Pac :P Empty
PostSubject: Hi all im 2Pac :P   Hi all im 2Pac :P EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:20 am

Not im not 2Pac im just one ordinary guy from Bulgaria/EU ... i want to be USA cause i love the RL economy of country and i like very much RL USA so... Smile the 2nd reason is - Bulgaria is not added -.- but its not problem its just a game i dont have any problem to fight against "my" country(Bulgaria) if anytime Bulgaria is added i will stay in USA... Smile My english is not perfect and i try to fix him but its not easy... and i want to sorry for that Razz :S

I will thx if USA accept me and let me be part for the economy/political or war system of country... Smile I will not dissapoint USA ! Smile

RL Information:
Name: Alexander
Information about me: i dont know what to say... i love 2pac i listen 2pac every day non-stop... i live with 2pac ghost in me... Very Happy im crazy with 2 words
Information about u: u are crazy too if u still read all this message Very Happy
Back to top Go down
heliarc
CIA Department Director
CIA Department Director

PostSubject: Re: Hi all im 2Pac :P   Hi all im 2Pac :P EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:49 am

Welcome to the vUS. I hope you enjoy playing the game with us.
Back to top Go down
Dan Wang
Talker
Talker
Dan Wang

PostSubject: Re: Hi all im 2Pac :P   Hi all im 2Pac :P EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:41 am

If you want to also play a similar game that has a virtual Bulgaria, you should try eRepublik:

http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Dan+Wang
Back to top Go down
2Pac

PostSubject: Re: Hi all im 2Pac :P   Hi all im 2Pac :P EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 7:54 am

i try erepublik already... my first game is erepublic but im 2 clicker in erep
Back to top Go down
John Jay
President of the United States
President of the United States
John Jay

Male Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Hi all im 2Pac :P   Hi all im 2Pac :P EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 7:10 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Dan Wang
Talker
Talker
Dan Wang

PostSubject: Re: Hi all im 2Pac :P   Hi all im 2Pac :P EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 8:32 pm

2Pac wrote:
i try erepublik already... my first game is erepublic but im 2 clicker in erep

Yeah, that game's not so interesting anymore Sad
Back to top Go down
Digmon
Chit-Chatter
Chit-Chatter

PostSubject: Re: Hi all im 2Pac :P   Hi all im 2Pac :P EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:35 pm

Well pardon me sir , but all other games of this kind include Bulgaria.
Мараба баче 2ПАК :П
Back to top Go down
Digmon
Chit-Chatter
Chit-Chatter

PostSubject: Re: Hi all im 2Pac :P   Hi all im 2Pac :P EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:40 pm

А ей такива гъзодавци като тебе най ги обичам. За тея пИдали ще се биеш срещу България, като толкова не щете да сте българи по-добре дори не го споменаваите.
Translation ( so you dont cry)
I love those a$$givers like you . You will fight for those h0m0s against Bulgaria ,
if you dont wana be a Bulgarian dont even mention it in the first place.
Back to top Go down
John Fortis
Talker
Talker
John Fortis

Male Posts : 287

PostSubject: Re: Hi all im 2Pac :P   Hi all im 2Pac :P EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:46 pm

Digmon, such words are not needed on this Forum.

Its his choice who he fights for in this game, ever heard of loyalty?

If you play against your country in a game, it does not make you a traitor, and playing for your country does not make you a patriot.

Its just a game.

Last edited by John Fortis on Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Digmon
Chit-Chatter
Chit-Chatter

PostSubject: Re: Hi all im 2Pac :P   Hi all im 2Pac :P EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:51 pm

Well in where i live words are said as they should be.
The problem im speaking about is typical for our nation , thinking we are less from the westerners and being "loyal " to them just because of financial and politic reasons.
The point of view is " Im going to tell the Americans that i will serv them for life and will even fight against my country , why should i care for this place when im with those cool guys in a land that there are more Walmarts the libraries "

Last edited by Digmon on Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
John Fortis
Talker
Talker
John Fortis

PostSubject: Re: Hi all im 2Pac :P   Hi all im 2Pac :P EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:53 pm

Digmon wrote:
The problem im speaking about is typical for our nation , thinking we are less of the westerners and be "loyal " to them just because of financial and politic reasons.

Where you live is very close to where i live, this is a game, there is no need for RL hatred or any kind of RL issues.
Back to top Go down
Digmon
Chit-Chatter
Chit-Chatter

PostSubject: Re: Hi all im 2Pac :P   Hi all im 2Pac :P EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:58 pm

Well maybe , but this way of thinking is troubling us in the RL so i dont care if i do it in a game if i can solve a RL problem.
Why the admins dont make a game with countries like " Mordor " "Narnia " "Asgard"
we will have an awesome non flaming game then
Back to top Go down
John Fortis
Talker
Talker
John Fortis

PostSubject: Re: Hi all im 2Pac :P   Hi all im 2Pac :P EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:59 pm

Digmon wrote:
The problem im speaking about is typical for our nation , thinking we are less from the westerners and being "loyal " to them just because of financial and politic reasons.
The point of view is " Im going to tell the Americans that i will serv them for life and will even fight against my country , why should i care for this place when im with those cool guys in a land that there are more Walmarts the libraries "

This is a game, like i said a few times, by saying he'll fight for the US does not make him a slave, its a personal choice, if you fight against your country's RL enemy in a game it does not make you a patriot.

I'm from Macedonia btw.
Back to top Go down
John Fortis
Talker
Talker
John Fortis

PostSubject: Re: Hi all im 2Pac :P   Hi all im 2Pac :P EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:01 pm

Digmon wrote:
Well maybe , but this way of thinking is troubling us in the RL so i dont care if i do it in a game if i can solve a RL problem.
Why the admins dont make a game with countries like " Mordor " "Narnia " "Asgard"
we will have an awesome non flaming game then

That's the problem, you are not going to solve anything.
Back to top Go down
Digmon
Chit-Chatter
Chit-Chatter

PostSubject: Re: Hi all im 2Pac :P   Hi all im 2Pac :P EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:02 pm

Ohh comon you should of said that you are from Macedonia at first ...

Back to top Go down
John Fortis
Talker
Talker
John Fortis

PostSubject: Re: Hi all im 2Pac :P   Hi all im 2Pac :P EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:06 pm

Digmon wrote:
Ohh comon you should of said that you are from Macedonia at first ...

Does it really make a difference?
Back to top Go down
Digmon
Chit-Chatter
Chit-Chatter

PostSubject: Re: Hi all im 2Pac :P   Hi all im 2Pac :P EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:07 pm

Looks like you didnt read what he said
"Not im not 2Pac im just one ordinary guy from Bulgaria/EU ... i want to be USA cause i love the RL economy of country and i like very much RL USA so... Smile"
Why the hell should we care what he likes in RL its just a game Wink
Back to top Go down
Digmon
Chit-Chatter
Chit-Chatter

PostSubject: Re: Hi all im 2Pac :P   Hi all im 2Pac :P EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:08 pm

Well it does , i have never agreed with a Macedonian or the other way around.
Only once - speaking about tomatoes.
Back to top Go down
John Fortis
Talker
Talker
John Fortis

PostSubject: Re: Hi all im 2Pac :P   Hi all im 2Pac :P EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:14 pm

Digmon wrote:
Looks like you didnt read what he said
"Not im not 2Pac im just one ordinary guy from Bulgaria/EU ... i want to be USA cause i love the RL economy of country and i like very much RL USA so... Smile"
Why the hell should we care what he likes in RL its just a game Wink

Well i love the U.S. too, especially the colonial history and the Revolutionary war, my in-game name comes from that period, stuff like that is not a problem, hateful stuff is a problem.

Hahahahaha tomatoes, our tomatoes are better Razz
Back to top Go down
Digmon
Chit-Chatter
Chit-Chatter

PostSubject: Re: Hi all im 2Pac :P   Hi all im 2Pac :P EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:19 pm

Yes thats why we did agree , because i said yours are better.
But we have better tanks ... wait the tanks you have are given by Bulgaria Razz

What do you love about te colonial period ? Black slaves?Killing the native population ?
Back to top Go down
John Fortis
Talker
Talker
John Fortis

PostSubject: Re: Hi all im 2Pac :P   Hi all im 2Pac :P EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:28 pm

Digmon wrote:
Yes thats why we did agree , because i said yours are better.
But we have better tanks ... wait the tanks you have are given by Bulgaria Razz

What do you love about te colonial period ? Black slaves?Killing the native population ?

The tanks are Russian don't get to excited Wink

This is getting out of hand, but no, its the architecture, uniforms, forts e.t.c.

Back to top Go down
Digmon
Chit-Chatter
Chit-Chatter

PostSubject: Re: Hi all im 2Pac :P   Hi all im 2Pac :P EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:40 pm

Well they make the little Eiffel tours in China but they sell them in Paris and that makes them french. (most awesome example )
Same thing different metal ...
Back to top Go down
The Jackal
Chatter
Chatter

Male Posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Hi all im 2Pac :P   Hi all im 2Pac :P EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:59 pm

Good to see some are blinded by RL hate.

Digmon, what's it to you if 2pac likes the RL USA? How does it affect you? It doesn't. 2pac seems to be able to get over the fact that this is a game, and if he fights against vBulgaria, it won't matter.

You obviously don't. Grow up kid.
Back to top Go down
John Fortis
Talker
Talker
John Fortis

PostSubject: Re: Hi all im 2Pac :P   Hi all im 2Pac :P EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 7:25 am

The Jackal wrote:
Good to see some are blinded by RL hate.

Digmon, what's it to you if 2pac likes the RL USA? How does it affect you? It doesn't. 2pac seems to be able to get over the fact that this is a game, and if he fights against vBulgaria, it won't matter.

You obviously don't. Grow up kid.

^^ This.
Back to top Go down
Digmon
Chit-Chatter
Chit-Chatter

PostSubject: Re: Hi all im 2Pac :P   Hi all im 2Pac :P EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 11:16 am

Well sir , what person are you if you do not respect your origins , yourself ?
You will now start saying "This is a game , its not real life " but we all know that isnt true.
But i will look it from your view " He thinks he will be better in the US , because maybe in vBulgaria there will be douche bags like Digmon" but lets not forget that he wrote that before even i joined the forum or vBulgaria was created.
Then he has only one choice - to compare with his RL preferences , thats where RL comes in .
I haven't said anything about America , i don't care which country does he like or not.
But respecting somebody else then yourself aint normal and i don't care about your wanna be democracy models , because we all know that they are just bullshit.
Maybe i over reacted , because like i said he looks like a typical Bulgarian role model
"Our country is shit , we dont have money but the Americans do , i wana be like them."
Lets hope 2pac aint one of those guys but im not very optimistic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi all im 2Pac :P   Hi all im 2Pac :P Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi all im 2Pac :P
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
vUSA National Forums :: Welcome Center :: Introductions-
Jump to: