vUSA National Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vUSA National Forums

The older forum for the vUSA in vPopulus!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Awsum Corporation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Awsum
Press Secretary
Press Secretary
Awsum

Awsum Corporation Empty
PostSubject: Awsum Corporation   Awsum Corporation EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:09 pm

The best employer in all of the vUS. Just ask anyone who works for me Smile

Currently, I have Q1 Gifts, Q1 Weapons, Iron, Diamonds, and Q1 House co's. If you'd like anything, including (but not limited to): a well-paid, above market job for land or manufacturing (no constructions yet, sorry guys. Go build our Q3 hospital); a lowered rate on weapons, gifts or RM's; advice on starting a company; or are interested in BUYING one of my companies, post here or PM me. I'll see what I can do for you. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kijiman
Small Talker
Small Talker
Kijiman

Male Posts : 102

Awsum Corporation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awsum Corporation   Awsum Corporation EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:36 am

And, by working for Awsum Corp, you also work for all those hard-working article writers out there. Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Dan Wang
Talker
Talker
Dan Wang

Awsum Corporation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awsum Corporation   Awsum Corporation EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:10 pm

Awsum wrote:
The best employer in all of the vUS. Just ask anyone who works for me Smile

Currently, I have Q1 Gifts, Q1 Weapons, Iron, Diamonds, and Q1 House co's. If you'd like anything, including (but not limited to): a well-paid, above market job for land or manufacturing (no constructions yet, sorry guys. Go build our Q3 hospital); a lowered rate on weapons, gifts or RM's; advice on starting a company; or are interested in BUYING one of my companies, post here or PM me. I'll see what I can do for you. Razz

How'd you amass that much gold? Making money with the other companies?
Back to top Go down
Awsum
Press Secretary
Press Secretary
Awsum

Awsum Corporation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awsum Corporation   Awsum Corporation EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:33 am

Let's just say that I got really lucky browsing the company market, found some cheap co's. I've only started a single company in my vPop-life, and that was the Q1 food I sold for 16 Gold later.
Back to top Go down
Dan Wang
Talker
Talker
Dan Wang

Awsum Corporation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awsum Corporation   Awsum Corporation EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:05 am

Awsum wrote:
Let's just say that I got really lucky browsing the company market, found some cheap co's. I've only started a single company in my vPop-life, and that was the Q1 food I sold for 16 Gold later.

Figures, should have thought of that. What kind of prices did you nab them for?
Back to top Go down
Awsum
Press Secretary
Press Secretary
Awsum

Awsum Corporation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awsum Corporation   Awsum Corporation EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:01 pm

Bought 4 co's for 8 gold total Smile
Back to top Go down
Kijiman
Small Talker
Small Talker
Kijiman

Awsum Corporation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awsum Corporation   Awsum Corporation EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:03 pm

Wow, nice. I've got like 10 gold right now, probably couldn't get anything decent.
Back to top Go down
Dan Wang
Talker
Talker
Dan Wang

Awsum Corporation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awsum Corporation   Awsum Corporation EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:06 am

Awsum wrote:
Bought 4 co's for 8 gold total Smile

...my god. Did you have to spend alot of time refreshing though?
Back to top Go down
Awsum
Press Secretary
Press Secretary
Awsum

Awsum Corporation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awsum Corporation   Awsum Corporation EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:31 pm

I parsed over 300 pages per 12 hours for 4 days. I hit it lucky on the third day, and now I still check it out every once in a while. Found a lot of phenomenal monetary market mishaps as well.
Back to top Go down
Kijiman
Small Talker
Small Talker
Kijiman

Awsum Corporation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awsum Corporation   Awsum Corporation EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:50 pm

There's still absolutely NO manufacturing companies for sale.
It makes Kiji sad.
Back to top Go down
Dan Wang
Talker
Talker
Dan Wang

Awsum Corporation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awsum Corporation   Awsum Corporation EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:25 pm

Awsum wrote:
I parsed over 300 pages per 12 hours for 4 days. I hit it lucky on the third day, and now I still check it out every once in a while. Found a lot of phenomenal monetary market mishaps as well.

A program? As an aside, are those legal in vPopulus?
Back to top Go down
Kijiman
Small Talker
Small Talker
Kijiman

Awsum Corporation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awsum Corporation   Awsum Corporation EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:33 pm

AWSUMHAX
Back to top Go down
Awsum
Press Secretary
Press Secretary
Awsum

Awsum Corporation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awsum Corporation   Awsum Corporation EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:49 pm

No program. Straight clicking, and making a record of the best deals. My hand was pretty tired afterward :/
Back to top Go down
Kijiman
Small Talker
Small Talker
Kijiman

Awsum Corporation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awsum Corporation   Awsum Corporation EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:23 pm

From all that in-between fapping, I understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Awsum Corporation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awsum Corporation   Awsum Corporation Empty

Back to top Go down

Awsum Corporation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
vUSA National Forums :: Archives :: PreBeta :: Public-
Jump to: