vUSA National Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vUSA National Forums

The older forum for the vUSA in vPopulus!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Evolution of the Market

Go down 
+5
John Fortis
UnknownDisaster
The Jackal
Dan Wang
Technician
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Technician
General of the USMC
General of the USMC
Technician

Male Posts : 112

Evolution of the Market Empty
PostSubject: Evolution of the Market   Evolution of the Market EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:06 pm

I was wondering of course we need to start at level one companies.

How do you picture the market would develop?
Back to top Go down
Dan Wang
Talker
Talker
Dan Wang

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of the Market   Evolution of the Market EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:53 am

Atm vPop basically = v1 eRep, so although the admin might start changing things later, for the time being weapons companies are likely the place go (as seen in pre-beta), with Q5 weapons becoming the probable ultimate gold generator once people start progressing up the Q-levels.
Back to top Go down
The Jackal
Chatter
Chatter

Male Posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of the Market   Evolution of the Market EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:05 pm

It will take a while for anyone to start buying higher Q levels, with the exception being Q2 food. While there are no active wars, weapons consumption will (obviously) be nill. However the training wars that the Admins are implementing might change that.

Food, Gifts and Weapons (when wars start) will be the biggest industries until the game gets bigger.
Back to top Go down
UnknownDisaster
USMC Senior Officer
USMC Senior Officer
UnknownDisaster

Male Posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of the Market   Evolution of the Market EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:49 pm

Q3 food going on now! But yeah will take time, and yeah weapons go off the shelves pretty quickly, likewise gifts, there will be a huge demand for Q2 gifts now Serbia is gettting them :3
Back to top Go down
John Fortis
Talker
Talker
John Fortis

Male Posts : 287

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of the Market   Evolution of the Market EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:50 pm

I'm thinking of starting a q1 defense company, but will those be needed?
Back to top Go down
Dan Wang
Talker
Talker
Dan Wang

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of the Market   Evolution of the Market EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:29 am

John Fortis wrote:

Probably not, the government is already running one for itself.
Back to top Go down
John Fortis
Talker
Talker
John Fortis

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of the Market   Evolution of the Market EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:06 pm

Dan Wang wrote:
John Fortis wrote:

Yeah i know, i guess ill start a house company, unless i spend all my gold on gifts, since the gov doesn't send any, i work in the q5 hospital.
Back to top Go down
Dan Wang
Talker
Talker
Dan Wang

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of the Market   Evolution of the Market EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:34 pm

John Fortis wrote:
Dan Wang wrote:
John Fortis wrote:

Yeah i know, i guess ill start a house company, unless i spend all my gold on gifts, since the gov doesn't send any, i work in the q5 hospital.

Houses might not be in demand for a while though... it feels like everyone who has a moderately large sum of money is trying to get into the company market as quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
John Fortis
Talker
Talker
John Fortis

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of the Market   Evolution of the Market EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:30 am

Dan Wang wrote:
John Fortis wrote:
Dan Wang wrote:
John Fortis wrote:

Houses might not be in demand for a while though... it feels like everyone who has a moderately large sum of money is trying to get into the company market as quickly as possible.

I'm not starting my company any time soon, i'm going to wait a while, gather more gold.
Back to top Go down
Dan Wang
Talker
Talker
Dan Wang

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of the Market   Evolution of the Market EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:02 pm

Could anyone who already has companies share a bit on which sectors of the market are the most promising thusfar?
Back to top Go down
Awsum
Press Secretary
Press Secretary
Awsum

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of the Market   Evolution of the Market EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:11 pm

Well, I could. But that would cut production for the rest of us as those sectors expand. Business is risk and return, the more you risk in promising sectors, the higher your payday when they boom, if at all. I could tell you which are promising, I could give you a cheat sheet to your business success, but I'm not one person anymore. To do so would be to cut my production, cutting my investors' return. So as much as I'd like to, I can't.

I will say this though. Which do you think is likely to boom? You can't honestly tell me you think the price of wood in the vUS will soar through the roof. Make reasonable choices, you can prosper and gain enough money to support yourself easily if you choose a stable and balanced market: so no choosing Q5 Weapons. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Valkor
Gabber
Gabber
Alexander Valkor

Male Posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of the Market   Evolution of the Market EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:00 am

Grain will always be a necessity and good prices on Q1 gifts and Q2 food will be consistently sought after. I highly recommend those three industries.

If you can get a diamond company in Australia, that would also be a good start. High Diamond region and all.
Back to top Go down
The Jackal
Chatter
Chatter

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of the Market   Evolution of the Market EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:28 am

There isn't a huge amount of Labour in Australia at the moment, especially those with RM skills. I would guess that weapons and gifts (and/or their respective RM's) will be the biggest markets. Food Q2 as well maybe, as there seems to be none on the vUSA market.

Houses, Hospitals and Defense Systems won't be worth the investment (for now). Hospitals and Defense Systems are probably going to be Government made, and Housing will take a will to form real demand (seeing as people don't have heaps of money etc).

Back to top Go down
Alexander Valkor
Gabber
Gabber
Alexander Valkor

Male Posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of the Market   Evolution of the Market EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:31 am

The Jackal wrote:
There isn't a huge amount of Labour in Australia at the moment, especially those with RM skills. I would guess that weapons and gifts (and/or their respective RM's) will be the biggest markets. Food Q2 as well maybe, as there seems to be none on the vUSA market.

Houses, Hospitals and Defense Systems won't be worth the investment (for now). Hospitals and Defense Systems are probably going to be Government made, and Housing will take a will to form real demand (seeing as people don't have heaps of money etc).

Yeah. Unless we start having wars regularly there won't be a need for houses.
Back to top Go down
Dan Wang
Talker
Talker
Dan Wang

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of the Market   Evolution of the Market EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:34 am

Alexander Valkor wrote:
The Jackal wrote:

Yeah. Unless we start having wars regularly there won't be a need for houses.

Well, it's a long-term investment. Buy a house and you can save on food costs over time.
Back to top Go down
The Jackal
Chatter
Chatter

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of the Market   Evolution of the Market EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 11:08 pm

Don't get me wrong, it is a good investment, but as Dan said, it's a long term one. To produce one costs way too much at the moment. There is neither the demand (or cash to buy them) nor the capital to make them. This being said, having a house is a valuable asset.

When the War Module comes out, the game grows and more things are implemented, houses and maybe hospitals will be worth the investment.
Back to top Go down
TeMing
Gabber
Gabber

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of the Market   Evolution of the Market EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:12 pm

War module is out now
Back to top Go down
Joseph Rich
CIA Department Director
CIA Department Director
Joseph Rich

Male Posts : 291

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of the Market   Evolution of the Market EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:49 am

Indeed
Back to top Go down
TeMing
Gabber
Gabber

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of the Market   Evolution of the Market EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 4:09 am

we gonna get wiped? Very Happy

how the hell did serbia get so many people here
Back to top Go down
Joseph Rich
CIA Department Director
CIA Department Director
Joseph Rich

Male Posts : 291

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of the Market   Evolution of the Market EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 4:35 pm

Its all Serbs do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of the Market   Evolution of the Market Empty

Back to top Go down

Evolution of the Market
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
vUSA National Forums :: Commercial Zone :: Companies-
Jump to: