vUSA National Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vUSA National Forums

The older forum for the vUSA in vPopulus!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

USA Future and Player Retention Q's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vexus
Shy
Shy
Vexus

Male Posts : 5

USA Future and Player Retention Q's Empty
PostSubject: USA Future and Player Retention Q's   USA Future and Player Retention Q's EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 6:05 pm

So I'm wondering what kind of things await us in the future for the USA. I want to know about alliances and stuff, and how the USA govt plans on making the country better. I want to know about future wars and was wondering if someone could post a tutorial about the military module for new players like myself.

Also, I was wondering if there's anything being done about Player Retention, I'm guessing it's pretty suck-ish already because vPop looks pretty bland at a glance and isn't too easy on the eye. If there's nothing being done I'd love to be able to get involved with that and help out in the government, I have a few ideas I think may help new players too.

Back to top Go down
Cicero
Secretary of Defense
Secretary of Defense

USA Future and Player Retention Q's Empty
PostSubject: Re: USA Future and Player Retention Q's   USA Future and Player Retention Q's EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:38 pm

Contact the President ingame or on irc, I'm sure we could put you to work ;]
But yeah, this is pre-Beta. Everything is going to be wiped and all so we havent focused much on recruiting
Back to top Go down

USA Future and Player Retention Q's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
vUSA National Forums :: Archives :: PreBeta :: Public-
Jump to: