vUSA National Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vUSA National Forums

The older forum for the vUSA in vPopulus!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[BETA] CalCorp (All shares reserved)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Calew
General of the Army
General of the Army
Calew

[BETA] CalCorp (All shares reserved) Empty
PostSubject: [BETA] CalCorp (All shares reserved)   [BETA] CalCorp (All shares reserved) EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 8:25 am

Greetings fellow vPoppers! I come today with a grand investment opportunity for the opening of BETA. If you like what you read, make sure you reserve your shares in time as there's only a limited amount of shares available.

Vision
PreBETA has so far proven that the most profitable industries are gifts and weapons. These are also the most vital for a country during war. So by concentrating on these sectors we do not only make sure that we'll get a good return rate on our investment, we also help the US and its allies to be well prepared for military conflicts.
PreBETA has also proven that the higher quality of your product, the higher your return rate will be. Therefore, we will focus on a small number of high quality companies rather than a large number of low quality companies.

Initial plans
Assuming that we get enough investments we will start one Q1 gift company and one Q1 weapon company at the start of the corporation, which will be approximately on day 15. To be able to do this we will need a total of 50 gold (20 + 20 for the companies, 5 for the organization and 5 for raw material and salaries).
In case we don't get the 50 gold we will instead start only one of the companies, which will be decided later depending on which industry seems more profitable. And if shares for more than 30 gold have been reserved/bought the last ones to reserve/pay will lose their reservation/be refunded.

Reserving and buying shares
As we will start the companies on day 15 I have decided that the last day to pay for your reservation will be day 10. On day 11 I will publish an article stating how many shares have been made available for the public.
On day 10 the highest level you possibly can be at is 5, meaning you will have received a maximum of 8 gold from level up bonuses. Therefore, 8 gold will be the maximum amount you can reserve. If you for some reason believe you will have more than 8 gold on day 10, contact me with a good reason and I might grant an exception.
For the simplicity the initial value of the shares will be 1 gold, meaning there will be 50 shares to start with. As of right now 0 of these are available for reservation.
To reserve shares, simply send me a PM with the amount of shares you would like to reserve and I will add you to the list of shareholders below.

List of shareholders (date reserved)
Calew - 8 (24th Sept.)
Revolgod9987 - 8 (24th Sept.)
Traveler - 8 (24th Sept.)
Good_Ags - 8 (24th Sept.)
MrRandom - 8 (24th Sept.)
Helium - 8 (24th Sept.)
Captain Baker - 2 (24th Sept.)

Dividends
Initially dividends will be paid weekly (Sundays). However, as time passes this might be changed to biweekly or monthly.
I have decided that 50-100 % of the profits will be paid as dividends. If less than 100 % is paid in dividends the rest will be used for upgrades and expansions, meaning that your shares will increase in value and the future profit will be higher.
When the corporation has been established (after a few months) I will probably put away 30+ % of the profit each week for upgrades and expansion. But in the beginning I will try to pay 100 % of the profit in dividends as I assume everyone will be in need of money as the majority of their gold has been invested in CalCorp.
Along with the dividends being paid to the investors an article will be published, in which the corporation's value (total and per share), the week's dividends (total and per share) and any relevant update will be revealed.

Equity issuance
In order for the corporation to grow, we will once in a while emit new shares. This will be done when I find an investment opportunity for the corporation which we wouldn't be able to take advantage of with our current assets.
These shares will be sold at a price equivalent to the latest report of value per share. This will ensure the value per share doesn't change, protecting the current shareholders from having their investments lose value at the same time as the new shareholders get their shares at a fair price.
When these shares are issued the current shareholder will have an opportunity to buy shares before they are available for the public.

Trading shares
Another way to get shares is to buy them from the current shareholders. In each update I will publish a list of the shareholders. Anyone can contact them and privately agree on a price. Then you both send a message to me and the one buying shares will send the gold to me and I will forward it to the seller, ensuring that no one gets scammed.
You can sell your shares by asking me to publish your offer in the next issue. I will then publish your name, the amount of shares and the price you want and buyers can then donate the gold to me, which I will forwarded to you.
Back to top Go down

[BETA] CalCorp (All shares reserved)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
vUSA National Forums :: Archives :: PreBeta :: Public-
Jump to: