vUSA National Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vUSA National Forums

The older forum for the vUSA in vPopulus!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Executive Branch access

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan Wang
Talker
Talker
Dan Wang

Executive Branch access Empty
PostSubject: Executive Branch access   Executive Branch access EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:20 am

Could I be appointed as a Government Adviser, Observer or something with access to the restricted Executive Branch section of these forums? I'm about as active as anyone here (https://vunitedstates.forumotion.com/memberlist?mode=posts&order=DESC&submit=Ok&username), and in our present state of affairs, some additional brainstorming wouldn't hurt. I've got ideas to contribute to the government, I'd just like to voice them to you guys in Exec.
Back to top Go down
Awsum
Press Secretary
Press Secretary
Awsum

PostSubject: Re: Executive Branch access   Executive Branch access EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:05 am

On IRC much...? lol Razz

I'd agree that you're pretty active on the forums. But on vPop:

Fights 82
Total damage
1013 / 1500

Back to top Go down
Dan Wang
Talker
Talker
Dan Wang

PostSubject: Re: Executive Branch access   Executive Branch access EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:16 am

vPop is an idiotic barometer to use for true activity. Why does it matter at all? If you really care to know, I was born on Day 100, played for a while, quit, and then came back, but my wellness had dropped pretty low while I was away so I wasn't able to get my wellness back up to use all my hospital fights each day (you know, we didn't all have several companies like you to make money for weapons and high-Q food/gifts to gain wellness) until admin reset everyone's wellness a few weeks back or whenever it was. Since then I've fought three times a day every day until Alaska fell. And that's all beside the point. Just because I don't have a nice list of numbers on my profile doesn't make my ideas any less valid. So can someone give me a yes/no on this?
Back to top Go down
Awsum
Press Secretary
Press Secretary
Awsum

PostSubject: Re: Executive Branch access   Executive Branch access EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:45 pm

Okay, okay, relax. I'm not questioning your activity....geez. Honestly, don't get so defensive.
Back to top Go down
Dan Wang
Talker
Talker
Dan Wang

PostSubject: Re: Executive Branch access   Executive Branch access EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:35 am

Awsum wrote:
Okay, okay, relax. I'm not questioning your activity....geez. Honestly, don't get so defensive.

Ah, sorry if I came off that way. I just have an intense personality Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dan Wang
Talker
Talker
Dan Wang

PostSubject: Re: Executive Branch access   Executive Branch access EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:07 pm

Still no word on this? Regardless of whether it's a yes or a no, I'd still like an answer...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Executive Branch access   Executive Branch access Empty

Back to top Go down

Executive Branch access
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
vUSA National Forums :: Archives :: PreBeta :: Public-
Jump to: