vUSA National Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vUSA National Forums

The older forum for the vUSA in vPopulus!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do not like the trends

Go down 
+8
Joseph Rich
Luke Cage
UnknownDisaster
Dan Wang
John Fortis
heliarc
MrRandom
Technician
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Technician
General of the USMC
General of the USMC
Technician

Male Posts : 112

Do not like the trends Empty
PostSubject: Do not like the trends   Do not like the trends EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:44 am

Do not like the trends,

Group A Training War, tanking unnecessary then begging people so they can get even stronger. We all started at about the same time, if we all train we should not have elitist dividing the vUSA.

Group B The Comic Book clowns they want to take off taking players that can help the vUSA and do what ever they want

The idea I thought we had was to learn from eRep,

Ok two branches,

but that is as far as it was supposed to go.

I am disappointed but what can we do.
Back to top Go down
MrRandom
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff
MrRandom

Male Posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Do not like the trends   Do not like the trends EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:04 am

Join vAustralia?;p
Back to top Go down
heliarc
CIA Department Director
CIA Department Director

PostSubject: Re: Do not like the trends   Do not like the trends EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:08 am

we can bend over and take it right up the poop shute when we realize the mass of Serbians can out fight our "tanks" easily. What people need to understand is tanks aren't made overnight. eRepublik didn't even have true "tanks" for months and months. Sure you can sway the tide of a battle...but who says supplying a group of twenty people can't? Spreads out XP out and helps more than just a few people gain rank quicker. What's better. 5 FM ranked players or twenty Gen. ranked players? I'm no math whiz but strength in numbers has always made sense to me.

Fuck elitism. And fuck everyone for it.

8==D~~~3
Don't let that be us.
Back to top Go down
John Fortis
Talker
Talker
John Fortis

Male Posts : 287

PostSubject: Re: Do not like the trends   Do not like the trends EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:07 am

heliarc wrote:

Fuck elitism. And fuck everyone for it.

8==D~~~3
Don't let that be us.

Yeah, i don't like the whole idea of tanks, so 20 strong people get really strong and get money for tanking, and we just fight 3 times a day, while they tank and earn ranks, xp and gold.
Back to top Go down
Dan Wang
Talker
Talker
Dan Wang

PostSubject: Re: Do not like the trends   Do not like the trends EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:19 pm

Wait, people are already tanking? You've got be...

If nothing else, put your money into companies so that you'll have renewable income and the vUS will have a strong industrial base to fight Serbia with. It's a win-win.
Back to top Go down
Technician
General of the USMC
General of the USMC
Technician

Male Posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: Do not like the trends   Do not like the trends EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:36 pm

Dan Wang wrote:

If nothing else, put your money into companies so that you'll have renewable income and the vUS will have a strong industrial base to fight Serbia with. It's a win-win.

This is what I am saving for ^^^^
Back to top Go down
UnknownDisaster
USMC Senior Officer
USMC Senior Officer
UnknownDisaster

Male Posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: Do not like the trends   Do not like the trends EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:34 am

Technician wrote:
Dan Wang wrote:

This is what I am saving for ^^^^

Same. TBH I don't understand why they were begging for money cause I'm doing fine with 3 fights a day and all. Don't get them, hated the idea of having a few tanks in eRep and I'll hate it here, everyone has the right to be equal and get equal supply etc, thats why were in the vUS Marines, right?

Besides, if you rely on a few 'tanks' and pour your money into them, what'll happen if they dont turn up? POWER TO THE MASSES!!! Steve
Back to top Go down
Luke Cage
Shy
Shy
Luke Cage

PostSubject: Re: Do not like the trends   Do not like the trends EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:15 pm

technoobician wrote:
Group B The Comic Book brows that brought players that wouldnt be playing this game or for vUSA and surely can make us stronger (or not), but sure wont make us weaker.

agreed

Last edited by Luke Cage on Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Joseph Rich
CIA Department Director
CIA Department Director
Joseph Rich

Male Posts : 291

PostSubject: Re: Do not like the trends   Do not like the trends EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:16 pm

lol, need erep help?
Back to top Go down
Luke Cage
Shy
Shy
Luke Cage

PostSubject: Re: Do not like the trends   Do not like the trends EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:23 pm

but yeah, group A tanking and kamikazing like hell is stupid, i didnt spend single extra-life and have almost same dmg as they have. dmg wont be much different for now or in medium-term
Back to top Go down
Joseph Rich
CIA Department Director
CIA Department Director
Joseph Rich

PostSubject: Re: Do not like the trends   Do not like the trends EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:24 pm

Trust me, Its hard to get back up after kamikazing
Back to top Go down
Video Jack
Chit-Chatter
Chit-Chatter
Video Jack

Male Posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Do not like the trends   Do not like the trends EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 2:57 am

Well if the Serbs are training up their "tanks" fast, then we must do the same. I don't like the early arms race, but now that it has started then it is something we have to win. If not then we will long be on the losing side. Dislike it as we may, we have to play along. Take solace in knowing that it was not us who started this arms race.
Back to top Go down
heliarc
CIA Department Director
CIA Department Director

PostSubject: Re: Do not like the trends   Do not like the trends EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:17 am

Totally untrue. Mass damage in numbers outweighs tanks. Hands down. Tanks are TACTICAL resources. Mass numbers are STRATEGIC resources.

Tactical-short term

Strategic-long term.

World simulation games-long term.

Gotta see the forest through the trees. Build numbers then worry about your tactical resources.

Currently, strength>rank we're all close to the same strength...rank will only give you a megar percentage more damage (1-15 points) the more people we have hitting the better. If you want to advance through the rank vortex quicker do it on your own, I'm not giving anyone anything I have to help them before i help my country.
Back to top Go down
The Jackal
Chatter
Chatter

Male Posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Do not like the trends   Do not like the trends EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:59 am

At the moment, these "tanks" are doing nothing but wasting their money and health. The decisive factors will be economic power. Things like accessibility to hospitals and the size of population/workforce. These "tanks" seem to be taking a selfish approach and are thinking that they will be respected and loved members of the community because they are so strong. Sadly, they are just wasting their money.
Back to top Go down
Dan Wang
Talker
Talker
Dan Wang

PostSubject: Re: Do not like the trends   Do not like the trends EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:23 pm

Luke Cage wrote:
but yeah, group A tanking and kamikazing like hell is stupid

Yes... some genius up in command ordered a kamikaze attack back in pre-beta. Needless to say, it did not go well.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Rich
CIA Department Director
CIA Department Director
Joseph Rich

PostSubject: Re: Do not like the trends   Do not like the trends EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:37 pm

I need health coz of that guy
Back to top Go down
John Fortis
Talker
Talker
John Fortis

PostSubject: Re: Do not like the trends   Do not like the trends EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:45 pm

Yeah, don't go kami, its stupid. Its only good for last stands, and those are very rear, and important battles, but you won't be able to fight properly for the next few days, unless you are rich Wink
Back to top Go down
Joseph Rich
CIA Department Director
CIA Department Director
Joseph Rich

PostSubject: Re: Do not like the trends   Do not like the trends EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:15 pm

I am, But i cant find the Gold for Wellness button
Back to top Go down
John Fortis
Talker
Talker
John Fortis

PostSubject: Re: Do not like the trends   Do not like the trends EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:32 am

There is no gold for wellness button, the best way to regain wellness is to buy gifts, if you don't have USD go on the monetary market and exchange some gold for it.
Back to top Go down
Video Jack
Chit-Chatter
Chit-Chatter
Video Jack

Male Posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Do not like the trends   Do not like the trends EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 7:22 pm

Those Tanks are probably betting on there being a baby boom later for their countries. Those babies will build up their economy and look up to the strongest as their leaders. But true, who ever has the mass numbers of citizens now has the long term advantage. Not just in Hospitals and Defense Systems built, but in strength. By the time other nations get their baby boom, our current babies will be stronger than their current babies. Still, it doesn't hurt to start training yourself up now. Later down the line, that will reward itself in Battle Hero Medals.
Back to top Go down
The Jackal
Chatter
Chatter

Male Posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Do not like the trends   Do not like the trends EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 6:09 am

Rank can always be caught up on. Strength not so much. Personally I am not worrying about ranks and damage, as it limits potential wealth gain (ie, spending all my gold on goods rather than investments). So as long as I don't miss out on strength training (much), then one should be able to match the "tanks" in the future.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Rich
CIA Department Director
CIA Department Director
Joseph Rich

PostSubject: Re: Do not like the trends   Do not like the trends EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:50 pm

In V1 was strength production this slow? Its really bugging me
Back to top Go down
Alexander Valkor
Gabber
Gabber
Alexander Valkor

Male Posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Do not like the trends   Do not like the trends EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:34 pm

Joseph Rich wrote:
In V1 was strength production this slow? Its really bugging me

Yes. It was this slow.
Back to top Go down
John Fortis
Talker
Talker
John Fortis

PostSubject: Re: Do not like the trends   Do not like the trends EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:45 pm

And its better that way, and NO boosters.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Rich
CIA Department Director
CIA Department Director
Joseph Rich

PostSubject: Re: Do not like the trends   Do not like the trends EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:39 pm

I agree with no boosters, But I like the strength going up faster
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do not like the trends   Do not like the trends Empty

Back to top Go down

Do not like the trends
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
vUSA National Forums :: Residential Area :: Everyday Talk-
Jump to: